bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, February 03, 2012

What I am reading this month.....

love the cover on this one! Great colors! You too can read along and join Cornflower's book group [see Cornflower in my blog links!]!



My favorite series..... about Maise Dobbs.....the latest, "A Lesson in Secrets". BTW, another in the series, "Elegy For Eddie" will be out soon.

YOu can read Jacqueline Winspear's blog (Google that) and learn SO much! [sorry for not putting the links in for you...I've just been called to go in to work!]


If you like to know more here is a review of "A Lesson in Secrets"!

2 comments:

Janet said...

I'm reading the Maisie Dobbs series and I love it. I'm on book five right now and have book six on hold for me at the library.

gma said...

Oh sounds like lovely reading.
Put your feet up and enjoy.
:-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails