bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, February 13, 2012

Two great Valentines for those of us who stitch!




These are a surprise from my friend Diane, of "Lavender Dreams" blog! Love them! [thank-you Diane!!!!]


Getting my home ready for Valentines (time to put away my pine tree "Christmas" table runner), I wanted something different and contemporary but still crafty and unique....so I was inspired by the blogger at "i heart linen" , Rashida Coleman-Hale, to create something in the "Zakka" style.....a new tablerunner with neutral linen and fun strips of color!


"Rashida Coleman-Hale has gathered talented designers from around the world to bring you 24 delightful Zakka projects. Zakka, a Japanese term meaning “many things,” is all about all the little things that improve your home and appearance."




Now, I'm set for a month or two!



2 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love your pretty table runner! And I knew the Valentines would be perfect for you and your Mom! You are both so talented! Happy Valentine's, girlfriend! ♥

Shopgirl said...

First, I love Black walnuts...My grandparents had a hugh tree in their yard and we worked very hard getting them out of their shells.
Your table runner is really pretty, I hope you are having a wonderful Valentines Day, hugs, Mary

Related Posts with Thumbnails