bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, February 23, 2012

My daughter's children......


.....sewing for those 7 month old twin girls is keeping me busy! They MUST have the proper wardrobe for an Easter trip to Jamaica....(including 2 "christening" dresses).



Here (above) is a chair full of little sundresses, a hat, and "bloomers" in various stages of being sewn....below a rick-rack trimmed sunsuit is ready for shipping to them!



[I have ordered white batiste for 2 little christening dresses and will post about those when I sew them!]

2 comments:

Janet said...

All those little girls are adorable! And I bet you love sewing for them. They'll be the best dressed ever.

Stickhorsecowgirls said...

I know my daughter would love it if I could sew and make clothes for her kids! I can't--but I do make some pretty good cookies with them!
Can't wait to see the christening dresses--They are some lucky girls!
V

Related Posts with Thumbnails