bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, January 01, 2012

Grandkids and their Christmas gifts of Spirithoods . Keeping their heads and "paws" warm!



Above, "B3" as a "wolf"....... and below sister wearing her snow leopard Spirithood. Funds from the sale of these warm hoods go to help endangered species! [I saw several other children wearing these at our local "family-friendly New Year's Eve celebration downtown last night.]



***********************************************************************************



Today, I have a busy New Year's Day as I am working this afternoon. I WILL make this dip (see photo) from Pioneer Woman using black-eyed peas to ensure good luck in the coming year! [We are in the South here! LOL!]




Happy New Year to all of you!

2 comments:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

I love the animal hoods - what a fabulous idea. Happy New Year.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What beautiful hoods! Your grand daughter looks so beautiful...and your grandson very handsome! Love the link to the pattern for that little mushroom in the previous post! Thanks! And Happy New Year, my friend! ♥♥♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails