bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, December 27, 2011



This scrappy strippy quilt is called "Sakiori" and is one from my new quilting book,

"Japanese Quilt Inspirations" by Susan Briscoe.


The book is wonderful and I am inspired to make a quilt similar to this one using pinks, reds and aqua. [this is the 3rd scrappy quilt I have recently started....I hope to have a top ready to show you before too long! LOL!]





****************************************************************************
Still on the "aqua and red" kick, how about making these?




"Little Cottage by the Sea" blogger has a free pattern and tutorial!

1 comment:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

I love the mushroom fairy houses - so delightful for this time of the year - cheery and bright.

Related Posts with Thumbnails