bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Cooler weather and the season of zucchini make it time for baking!

The photo above is of the recipe found here! I'm looking forward to trying this one as it makes one loaf and will be just what we need here, for the 3 of us....it is called a breakfast bread...yummm!

****************************************************************************************

Supper tonight is Portuguese white bean and kale soup....another cool weather favorite!



When I make soup, I read several recipes and then improvise or play....using what I have on hand. White beans, kale, sausage, chicken broth, carrots, potatoes, onion, fresh thyme, canned chopped tomatoes....and I may serve it with some wonderful bread, or even tortilla chips, as I have a real affinity toward them!

4 comments:

Suspinz: Dabbler in Many Things said...

Mmm-yummm. Now I know what to do with the kale growing in my garden...and stop! you're making me hungry. Thanks for the good ideas.

Shopgirl said...

First I want to say how beautiful your header is, you look so darn cute. And I love a good bowl of soup and this looks so good I can almost spell it. Have a great week, Hugs, mary

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Oh Yummmy - just the thing for the nasty cold I brought back with me from WV - not my idea of a good souvenir. We love soups in the cool fall weather - and this one looks great.

Lila Rostenberg said...

It really is delicious! (the soup and the chocoalte zucchini bread!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails