bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, July 08, 2011

Two sweet bundles, ready for who knows what next....they have just had their baths and are recharging their batteries with their pacifiers and a little shut-eye! Won't last long, we know!

They are fabulous! And quite a lot of work, of course.
Mom would love some good sleep and Dad too!

Their Uncle Andrew and their Granddad were here this week....much to the delight of the 2 older grandchildren!
We are all watching "THE NO.1 LADIES DETECTIVE AGENCY" on DVD. filmed in Botswana and wonderful!
I leave in 2 days....and Laura does have help coming!!!
I will miss these cuties!

2 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Oh, I know you've had a wonderful visit with your precious grandchildren! She will have her hands full...from now on! I'm so glad you got to be there to help at the beginning! We can't wait to see these shows after reading all of the books! ♥

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

What precious bundles of fun and joy!!!! There is nothing like a new baby - unless it is two - I'm so glad you get to be with them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails