bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, September 25, 2010

The second day of autumn and the porch is a perfect place to paint.
I add more details to a painting from last year....plum kuchen.

Now, the longer I looked at and worked on this picture of delicious seasonal pastry...the more I wanted some! LOL!

SO.... I pulled out my yogurt cake recipe, halved the recipe and baked a small one, as I had only one plum left! [I didn't need it in the still life any longer!]

Yummm!

It is a perfect early autumn afternoon and Arkansas is playing Alabama....Mr. P is at the game. The town is FULL of football fans, but all is quiet, the streets are deserted, except in the stadium where 76,000+ are watching! Many others are home in front of the national TV broadcast.....this will be a wild evening when the game ends.. IF we win, playing the #1 team in the nation.....

2 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love your art! The cake looks yummy, too! I love to bake when it gets cool! I try to make cakes and bread that have less sugar! So yummy! ♥

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

A wonderful painting, a wonderful cake, a wonderful day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails