bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, April 23, 2010

Home for lunch...just a moment to share this.
Collage in process.....art clipped from recent magazines tossed against a printed graphic from a generous on-line collage artist, Green Paper !

I search through magazines for images which speak to me and then use them in my art journals.

This double page is from my journal last week when I learned, for sure, that the store I work in is closing. I use the journals to help work through the process of change and challenge. I am looking forward to some free time to blog, visit blogs and do my art.

I have to take it one day at a time and now must get back to the store to help with inventory!


1 comment:

Janet said...

Your collaged pages are always great. I guess now you'll have lots more time to work with them. That's too bad the store is closing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails