bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's all in a day's work.....



This gardener's bucket tote is the project of the month I will be teaching this Saturday! Making it was my "day's work" at the shop!

The pattern is in the current issue of QUILT magazine. Using a 5 gallon bucket, it makes a very stable and portable organizer for garden tools, gloves, seed packets, sun glasses, water bottle and so forth.


I chose a drapery-weight, large floral fabric for the background and used co-ordinating striped fabric and green leafy fabrics for the pockets and trim. [Thank-you Macrina, for the bundle of fabrics, some of which are used here!]
I also made a matching smaller tote using a 5 quart bucket.



These instructions are on-line at QUILT magazine's website.

Now I have one of those "day's off" tomorrow...yeah!

3 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love that idea...would be great for crafting supplies, too. I have my hot glue gun in a sort of bucket! lol Thanks for the link! ♥

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

What a clever idea - and so cute for the gardening things.

Shopgirl said...

What a wonderful idea...this could be used for so many things...
Hugs, Mary

Related Posts with Thumbnails