bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, March 11, 2010

It's all in a day off!!!!


I have had a wonderful day....going to my yoga class, getting mushroom compost on the garden beds, doing laundry and finally doing some ART!!



These are collage pages from a round robin canvas art journal which some of us are doing. [Go to my collage blog to see more about this round robin.] The theme of the round robin is ART SAVES. I've done the first pages and cover for my journal. Now it will travel for awhile then come home to me full of fun, lovely, inspiring pages done by others!


************************************************************************
To keep me going while doing all of this, I was looking forward to having a piece of this Raspberry Polenta Cake from the current [April/May] issue of Hobby Farm Home. The article is about baking in cast iron skillets. It was fun to do. So, we ate a piece or two and the rest is either in the freezer or going to work with me tomorrow to share!



YUMMMM!




4 comments:

Bettyann said...

So glad you had a fine day off...wow you were a busy lady...love your work for your round robin..did the yoga class help your neck and shoulder? take care..

gma said...

Your rr pages are so pretty. Especially love the one ART NOW with chiffon on it.

Julie said...

What a wonderfully productive day off you had. The sun is trying to peek through here. It is supposed to be sunny and 51 on Wednesday. I can hardly believe it!

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

i love it dear Lila!
and i am so glad you introduced me to these round robins, look at me! i am now the organizer!!!
thank YOU!!!
you rock!

Related Posts with Thumbnails