bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, November 02, 2009

In spite of weather in the 70's and a week of sunshine in the forecast, I am in a knitting phase again. The hoodie sweater for my grandson is coming along nicely! I get the newsletter from "Knitting Daily" today they featured this book. Very basic and very good to own I am sure!



****************************************************************************


I also tried a new recipe. This one is for butternut squash lasagna. Different and yummy! Mr. Pear wasn't sure about this recipe when he heard the descriptive name, but one look and the fabulous smell after it was baked,and he was willing to like it!



We are thankful for all the wonderful foods we have in the fall....even popcorn balls and a wee bit of leftover Halloween candy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This lasagne sounds so good. I never quite know what to do with butternut squash ~ now I know!!
Yum popcorn balls!

Related Posts with Thumbnails