bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, June 28, 2009


While cleaning and de-cluttering my studio, I couldn't help getting involved with the materials down there. Here is a quick collage about sitting, resting, chairs.....Hmmmm. Maybe I've done enough for the day. Now to find a comfortable chair and read more of "Middlemarch". I just read chapter XL this morning and liked it very much as some of my favorite characters finally got some good news about their prospects! Reading this has been enlightening about how similar our concerns are today to theirs in the 1800's.... to a certain extent. (and of course I am a little out of date myself! LOL!)

4 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

That's another book I would like to read! I'm reading Michael J. Fox's book, "Always Looking Up" right now and it is really good!

Janet said...

Lately I haven't been reading as much. Maybe it's the heat. I like your little scrap collage.

Mary Timme said...

Well, I'm going to be to be reading the Count of Monte Christo soon. Have fun with your reading too.

gma said...

Cute collage Lila.
I havn't read Middlemarch.
Oh there is so much I havn't read and want to.
Hope you are enjoying summer so far.
xx

Related Posts with Thumbnails