bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, June 12, 2009

This is the book I read today, "The Glass Castle" by Jeannette Wells. It is wonderful!
A memoir of her childhood with creative, eccentric parents who were always on the move and very spontaeous, to say the least!

*********************************************************************
Playing with odds and ends of planters and all to see if I can make a birdbath.

I don't know if the birds will come, we had such a thunderstorm today, that there are probably plenty of puddles. However, this little garden statue bird is happy here, LOL!




5 comments:

gma said...

Great idea for a bird bath.
Also enjoyed the pictures of your lovely family.
"Hi" to them all from me.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I'll look for this book. I'm reading one of the mysteries you recommended right now...Inspector Lynley! It's GOOD!

L'Adelaide said...

what a great idea for a birdbath! love it, thank you for sharing. :)

the book sounds wonderful too!!

Shopgirl said...

Keep playing, it looks good! Love, Mary

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I mentioned you in my blog today! Hope you're having a nice evening!

Related Posts with Thumbnails