bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, February 12, 2009


This is the watercolor I have been doing today...my day off, I call it "Refection's, Seeking Focus". [This is just the scan of the center of the painting.] I sold a watercolor of birds and a clock, so now am encouraged to paint other birds!

Selling the painting prompted me to make reservations for a charming local dinner theater's production of "Kiss Me Kate", we will be going in 2 weeks! ( a little after our anniversary!)
I am not having much time for posting or reading blogs, for the last 2 weeks, my DH has taken off the same day I have off from work. Sweet of him! But he uses the computer all day....I guess this keeps me focused on my other pursuits, like watercolor!

1 comment:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How lovely! You are so talented, Lila! And I can't wait to hear all about the show! Sounds like fun!

Related Posts with Thumbnails