bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, July 10, 2008


I received this "pass it on" blogging award from Loretta at Pomegranates and Paper. I thank you, Loretta!
I am unable to decide to just whom this award should go....any of the wonderful blogs in my sidebar are deserving....and many others, too! If you feel that you have a "brillante" weblog, please add this award to YOUR blog!
Incidentally, Loretta has re-started her "List Friday" and this week we are to list books we are reading this summer. She has a wonderful prize to give away too!
(So use the link above and leave her a comment!!!!)

3 comments:

Mary Timme said...

Nope I don't have a brilliant blog, but I do think the award is a pretty one. Isn't that fun to receive a beautiful one.

jordi said...

certainly is a pretty award.. glad you came by to check my blogs out, come back any time! The elephant was really an easy knit, I would encourage you to try it, I was delighted with the way it came out.
As for the journal, I deliberately chose a smaller one so I could carry it. Sharon B. calls it a "compost heap" and encourages you to put everything in one place. I am finding it interesting. She keeps stressing that these are not "show" journals, they are workhorses. I can't tell you how much I am enjoying this class.

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

you have been busy this week!
Congratulations on your award!
I got it too!!!
yay for us!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails