bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Back to work now....this is the back porch, packed full of things from in the house! Some will be given away, some thrown out and some will be admitted back into our life.



While the back porch was crammed full, the living room became an island of serenity....(until yesterday when the carpet crew came. Yeah!)

Now, with new carpet, freshly painted walls and woodwork, the goal is to keep it more uncluttered and updated! I am loving the San Francisco travel poster of Lombard Street! Framed in black it stands out well against the taupe walls!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the after photo! I am having a hard time tearing myself away from the computer. Hope you have a good mother's day! lizzzy

Lila Rostenberg said...

My day is going great! Thanks!

gma said...

Lila your home looks so nice
(not the porch)LOL
but inside is lovely.
Did you go down Lombard St.when you were in SF? That is so fun!!
Hope your day was great!

Laurie said...

I love the taupe~y shade of your walls. Everything is looking great!
We painted our family room a similar color. I was not too sure I would like it (looking at the color swatch) but now I love it!

Shop girl said...

Love this color, does it have a name? You are making everything so pretty, I love the painting also. I can't paint pictures, I like to draw funny things.
Beautiful! Mary

Related Posts with Thumbnails