bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

One thing leads to another in the re-decorating of homes!

New colors for the bedrooms too.....butter yellow and a soft kiwi. Lots of work the last few days and we're (friend, Lizzzie is helping me as Mr. Pear is at work...in fact he is in for quite a surprise when he gets home !) still painting! (the quilt is a bit out of focus...which is how things are looking after going up and down the ladder all day!)

I do just love the fresh clean world of newly painted rooms!




6 comments:

Julie said...

Love those colors. Isn't it great to go into clean, freshly-painted rooms?

Annie Jeffries said...

I love the colors you have chosen here. I don't dare ask for repainting of the bedroom since it was just done a year ago. If I had my way now, it would be warm and golden hues, not the blue/yellow that it is at the moment.

Kelli said...

Ooh...such pretty colors! Pale yellow is my favorite color. :0)
~Kelli

Janet said...

Love these colors. They look so fresh and summery. New paint always seems to brighten up a room and make it feel so much better.

Laurie said...

I like your colors...having a newly painted room is like having a fresh new canvas in which to decorate, but then I never know where to begin!!

Lila Rostenberg said...

True, Laurie! I don't want to just put things back where they were!
Some more changes are called for!

Related Posts with Thumbnails