bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, April 11, 2008


Lilia and Katya, her neighbor. (photo by Katya's mom!) Stone Mountain, Georgia (photo by Lilia!)


We have a guest blogger today.....my granddaughter, Lilia writing about her trip to Stone Mountain, GA!




It was so fun!! I loved it! When we went on the sky lift It was a little scary at firt! At the very top of the mountain it really was not that cold. It was a good thing that I left my coat in the car so I would not have to carry it. It was grate even though she is three years younger then me.I had so so so so so much fun.


6 comments:

Mary Timme said...

Good for you! And I'm glad you enjoyed your trip.

Also, Lila, I posted a challenge for you on my blog I hope you'll take up. Even if you don't print it, that is fine, I just want you to do it. Pretty please!

Julie said...

Hi, Lilia,

Sounds like a great trip. I bet having Grandma Lila and Great-Grandma around has been fun.

Are you by any chance kind of, sort of named after Grandma? I am Julie - kind of, sort of named after my Grandma Julia.

Anonymous said...

Lilia is so grown up! thanks for writing Lilia! Good pictures. I visit blog twice a day...looking for a new post. Lizzzzzzy

gma said...

Dearest Lila,
Those cherry blossoms are breath taking. How fun for Lilia and Katya to get to play and see Stone Mountain. Life is good!
Love to you all
xx

J C said...

I went to Stone Mountain once, a very long time ago. Interesting place. Love those cherry blossoms. When I lived in NC there were dogwood blossoms like that, covering the streets and the cars.

Annie Jeffries said...

I would love to see Stone Mountain. My DH is a Civil War buff. He would enjoy visiting here a lot.

Related Posts with Thumbnails