bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, March 20, 2008

New Baby Photos.....





*********************************************Just received yesterday. My grandson....I can hardly wait to go see him (and his sister) again!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now, a funny "kitty" story. Our cat, Shadow, was in here this morning as I was watching the Oprah broadcast of the Monday night Eckhart Tolle class. I was a few feet away from the computer desk, in a comfortable chair...and Shadow had settled attentively on the mouse pad.
I realized that she was watching Eckhart Tolle who looked about 4" tall, was wearing a soft gray sweater and moving a bit, gesturing with his hands.
She was captivated! Eventually she investigated the screen more closely with her paw and her nose, ...no luck! Then, clever old kitty that she is, she walked around to check out the backside of the screen. Of course this didn't yield the prey either....so she tried the front again....for her own sanity, I had to remove her to the great outdoors where she will find something else to pursue!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny, I am glad you shared the story! I found myself smiling at her antitics. lizzz

Janet said...

Your grandson is so cute!!!

So far neither one of my cats has shown any interest in the computer or the tv....although once a cat on tv meowed and my cat looked around to see who it was! I guess if your cat is interested in Eckhart Tolle it must mean it's evolving!!

Julie said...

He is so, so cute! What a snugglebug.

Our cat, Dusty, used to watch hockey games and her head would go back and forth, back and forth as the players rushed up and down the ice.

Andrea said...

That grandson is adorable. They do call the GRAND for a reason. My only grandson is 4 and I am BLESSED to get to take care of him every week day while his parents work.

Sheila said...

Your grandson is beautiful. Don't you love babies..!
We had a cat that would lay on my desk in front of the computer screen, he was a big boy, and really got in the way. Then he would get even closer and would pat at my fingers as I typed, if I didn't pay him enough attention he would try to lie across the keyboard.
Cats, you gotta love 'em..

Miss Robyn said...

gorgeous baby! I cannot wait to meet mine.. pains still happening but no sign as yet!

gma said...

Beautiful boy!!He is precious. It's hard to stay away from them isn't it? Your Lilia is precious too!
Eckhart Tolle is an interesting "cat" maybe thats why Kitty likes him LOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails