bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Updates...

This is the bag after felting. I may still add a lining with pockets and a brass closure.


Meanwhile, I have worked on my altered book some more.



On this page, I added some eyes and cut an opening which shows the eyes from the next page! I like the way the redbrown color is picked up!




Here when you turn the page, are those watchful eyes...in art work by Samella Lewis and "Spirits Watching"
art work by David Driskell. (See how the opening works the "other way" to show those eyes!)



This romantic page with ink-stained cotton lace says, "Wake-up! It's later than you think!"
So far many of these images relate to the book title, "Daughter of Time"...

4 comments:

Julie said...

I absolutely love your "Daughter of Time" series.

I'll be opening my art/poetry blog "Just Julie" in a few days to force myself to be more creative.

Julie

Laurie said...

The bag is beautiful and I must say your altered book is stunning. I love the page with the lace!

J C said...

Pretty things!!!

gma said...

Love the windows in your journal...opening to more windows of the soul (the eyes) very cool Lila.

Related Posts with Thumbnails