bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, February 16, 2008


More weekend romance.....

These are pages from my art journal...sometimes I use words....
...but often more visual images. Our anniversary is tomorrow, and I will be taking Mom back to Little Rock to see her surgeon on Monday. So I'm thinking that tonight might be a good time to go to our favorite restaurant, Hugo's.
This small resaturant has been in business since the 1970's and still has pretty much the same menu....so I am planning to order my favorite strawberry crepes. Pink dessert perfect for mid-winter gray days!









As if this weren't enough to make a romantic weekend, once I am back at Mom's it will be Sunday evening and time to watch "Pride and Prejudice" on PBS!


2 comments:

gma said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Mr. Pear!!! Mmm Strawberry crepes @ Hugo's looks like a perfect celebration.
I'm looking forward to the Jane Austen series on PBS too.
Love you!

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

I haven't seen the PBS version, ohhhh, I missed it!!
Becoming Jane should be arriving sometime this week since it is next in my netflix and I think it was released this past week.
Happy anniversary again to you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails