bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, February 29, 2008

Another day of altering books....(or why I am not getting around to reading blogs right now!!!)

This is an opening page of Lizzzie's new book. The theme is "happiness".

This is a page with a window which looks through to the flowers on the coming page.

She still has to decorate the left side.

My window, in the middle of the rose bouquet, looks through to some text about roses and some sketched roses. [I always seem to be influenced by the original book's title...this one is "Watching the Roses".]

When the page it turned, you may look back through the window to see part of the white rose, which is completed with a drawing using pigma pens and oil pastel.

1 comment:

Mary Timme said...

I'm not sure I understand the purpose of altered books, but I like what you've done. This is a rose and tulip time of year.

Related Posts with Thumbnails