bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, January 18, 2008

Visiting a 70 year-old and a surprise b'day for a 90 year- old!


This bridge (photo from www.dailynugget.com) is 70 years old now. Mr. Pear and I will see it for the first time this weekend. We are going to a surprise birthday party for his 90 year-old aunt. The party is in Tiburon, CA, just across the bay from San Francisco.

I am very happy that we will also be seeing my son and his new bride!!!! We haven't seen them since the wedding in August!



My daughter's family is not able to come so far with the new baby...we will miss them.
[I can't really believe that I am leaving on a jet plane in the morning...so I'd better get that suitcase down and start packing!!!LOL! I did finish the hand-knit socks for the aunt!]


5 comments:

Mary Timme said...

Lila,
Oh, you'll have such a good time. I'd like to buy a print from your shop when you get back.

GreenishLady said...

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! Have a wonderful time, and happy birthday to the Auntie.

Julie said...

Lila,

I hope you get to do some sightseeing too. All Dan's brother and wife wanted to do was visit when we were there but I knew I had to see SF! They didn't even come with us when we toured the city.

Julie

Julie said...

P. S.

By the way, I saw the paintings you added to your Etsy shop this week, and they are so beautiful.

Julie

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

Enjoy your trip and have a safe return back.
Before I go, You got an award for making a difference in my life.
THANK YOU!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails