bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Madly sewing, and it isn't even Santa's workshop!!!!!!

My first morning back home, it is a cold, cloudy day and I am not moving very fast!
I will be working on the quilts and art for the show we are hanging this weekend.
It is not really a show to sell things, more of helping decorate the parish hall for the holiday season. Here, my trusty antique featherweight is warming up (doesn't like a cold room) to help me sew on a binding!


The quilts in this pile are holiday related and should look fabulous in the parish hall after I add some hanging sleeves!

P.S. Friday update...here.

4 comments:

Julie said...

They are beautiful! I wondered what you meant yesterday when you said you would be adding sleeves today.

My fingers are cold and stiff this morning. I need a warm room too - or to cover myself with one of your cozy quilts.

Julie

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

Those quilts are fabulous!!!

gma said...

The quilts will add alot to your parish hall. They are such beautiful works of art.

Mary Timme said...

Oh, it will look festive and beautiful. We are having a snow day also. I'm even getting a little tired of snow. Argh! Did I just say that?

Related Posts with Thumbnails