bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, November 13, 2007


We are still waiting for our "star", our little boy blue to come out and play!


this area has lots of distractions and attractions to keep us busy as we wait! Yesterday we went to the shops in "Old Roswell" (Georgia) for some browning, lunch and a few purchases. Daughter Laura is trying to walk a lot to get the" show on the road". I mentioned that the next full moon (which babies love to be born at) is the Saturday after Thanksgiving...this was not what she wanted to hear!!!!LOL

Later...(BTW the due date is Nov. 14th)


Reading blogs today, I found out that Carmen has a special fairy friend who now lives in a jar in her home. Of course, I think I need to make one to live with my granddaughter....this photo is from web images...not my photo! I bought a craft kit to help us get started....this one makes a fairy or mermaid, from a clothes pin....


One last impulse purchase (hey, waiting for a baby can make you crazy!LOL!) is this card game....with a crow on the cards...just because I like the graphic. Maybe I'll learn to play.

12 comments:

Julie said...

When is the actual due date?

He could be born on Thanksgiving Day like my brother John, Nov. 22, 1953. My mom thought she was having indigestion! LOL!

Julie

Anonymous said...

bless her heart, I hope she is thankful for the little arrival, earlier than Saturday! lizzzzzy

Lila Rostenberg said...

Due date is Nov. 14th...we'll see!

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

Did you just say shopping?
LOL

I hope it is before thanksgiving.

Janet said...

Waiting for a baby is so exciting. And it's as good a reason as any to go shopping! Love those cards with the crow on the front.

(My son's birthday is Nov 12th!)

Annie said...

I've been jumping up and down in hopes of getting little star boy born on this very special day. But he may have an idea that another day will be even more special for him.

Meanwhile, tell your daughter to enjoy all the sleep she can, NOW.

gma said...

So exciting!!!
:-)

Julie said...

I saw Carmen's fairy jar and thought it was so cute. I bet you'll make a really cool one for your granddaughter too.

Julie

Anonymous said...

I remember 4 years ago being in Marietta waiting on my grandson to be born. I made a flying(in my car) trip up there scared witless that I was going to miss his birth. They called thinking she was in labor. She wasn't... I spent a week and a half with them trying to walk him out before he was finally born on Nov. 20th. Lots of Love Hugs and Blessings coming that way for you all.

Lila Rostenberg said...

Things are definitely on "hold" at the moment.
At least Georgia got a bit of rain last night. It is a beautiful fall with cool weather now!

Annie said...

11/15/07 Still waiting?

Kahshe Cottager said...

Soon you'll have your new grandbaby to adore but the waiting is so hard! I am sure the soon-to-be Mom is ready too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails