bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

(A photo from my birthday in 2005....also my daughter's wedding day!)




This photo was taken on the way to the ceremony...we walked. The vegetation was so green and lush, shading the paths to the site of the wedding ceremony. It was partly cloudy the afternoon of the wedding....Hurricane Wilma was approaching!
I was truly joyful to be with family! With me and Mr. Pear is our son Andrew. At that time, we hadn't seen him for many months as he lived in Flagstaff. (My dress was a silk and linen brocade....subtle paisley and floral, in a coral pink.)

Andrew brought his future fiancee
(and now his wife!), Mary, along to Jamaica so we met her for the first time too!

3 comments:

Kahshe Cottager said...

I have been away for a while and so out of touch. I hope your Mom is feeling much better now and you are less stressed.

The wedding pictures look lovely and such a romantic setting! Everyone looks so happy too!

smilnsigh said...

What a beautiful dress that must have been. And what a lovely Mother of the Bride!

Mari-Nanci
And my Daily City Photo blog is...
Photos-City-Mine

A bird in the hand said...

Just popped in to wish you a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY! before October was behind us..

Related Posts with Thumbnails