bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

(Note: These are photos from my birthday, October 15th, 2005. Looking through old photos here at Mom's! BTW, to find the beginning of this "story", scroll down about 4 posts!)

My daughter and son-im-law exchanging vows in Jamaica, as my granddaughter looks on. (I sewed the flower girl dress with the turquoise silk sash. My daughter wore her paternal grandmother's pearls and had native orchids in her hair.)
Advance rains from Hurricane Wilma are on the horizon.

I love this photo of my granddaughter, Lilia with the orchids in her hair too!

This is just a perfect photo!


Another successful destination wedding!

10 comments:

Naturegirl said...

Ahhh..such lovely memories..such a happy day! such lovey photos!hugs NG

smilnsigh said...

What a beautiful, beautiful wedding!

Mari-Nanci
And my Daily City Photo blog is...
Photos-City-Mine

gma said...

All of the photos are beautiful! The wedding looks lovely. Love the pix of Lilia. She is a gorgeous girl.Actually all of your family is good looking!!! Beautiful inside and out!
:-)

Lila Rostenberg said...

Thank-you for looking at my "old" memories! It was an experience we will always treasure!
I also treasure your comments!

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

Lovely!

This is great to look at!
It inspires me.

Thank you for being so nice to me for being such a wonderful friend!

Thank you Lila!

Julie said...

Hi, Lila,

I so enjoyed this walk down memory lane with you. I hope your birthday was not overshadowed by the wedding too much. But then again, to spend my birthday in Jamaica...

I loved the wedding photos, those of your granddaughter and the beautiful flowers.

Julie

smilnsigh said...

Thank you so much for visiting my 'Photos-City-Mine' blog. And especially for commenting.

Yes, I do so love the beauty of my city. Not each and every part, is beautiful. {My yesterday's "McMansion" entry, is not beautiful in my eyes, for example. -sigh-} But I want to keep a record of many of the lovely old spots.

Mari-Nanci

Annie said...

Oh, treasures, each and every one of these photos.

Sweetpea said...

looks like a beautiful wedding. Also makes me want to go back there, I was there in May! xxx

Mary Timme said...

Oh, how beautiful! Lovely, very lovely!

Related Posts with Thumbnails