bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

(Note: Since I am away from my home with no camera or scanner or e-mail, I am writing about things using images stored on Mom's computer....like looking through one of her many photo albums....join me if you wish!)

Remembering a special
October..........2005


These are scenes from beautiful Jamaica.....above, Mr. Pear and our daughter, Laura, at the ocean. Next, the patio of the restaurant of the resort, with coconut palms.
Banana's growing along the paths of the resort. We were at the Rock House in Negril, Jamaica, for the wedding of my daughter and her fiance who is from Jamaica, in fact his grandfather was a Prime Minister there!
A "lobster claw" exotic plant, I couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw this! It was a relaxing, tropical paradise!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails