bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

(Note: more photos from Jamaica, October 2005)

One of the most delightful things about being in Jamaica for the wedding was being surrounded by family and friends for several relaxing, peaceful days. Here my granddaughter joins me for a bit of art....watercolor by the sea!




Now she is watching Mr. Pear (whom she calls "Pom-Pom") swimming at the foot of the cliff.




Here she has borrowed my pink hat and is inspecting some local flowers.

2 comments:

smilnsigh said...

And a lovely watercolor she did!

Mari-Nanci
And my Daily City Photo blog is...
Photos-City-Mine

Diana Napier said...

Your granddaughter is so sweet and those wedding photos are lovely. Looks like a great time and I can almost feel the peacefulness of those days in those pictures.

Related Posts with Thumbnails