bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, October 26, 2007

I'm Home!!!!!!!!! packages and envelopes here to be torn into!
(and e-mail galore to catch up on!)

(below: scanned image of a page from Living the Creative Life by Rice Freeman-Zachery)

I still haven't read all the snail mail and e-mail which was waiting here....(I only just got home!)
[My e-mail password did not work while I was at Mom's so I apologise for the unanswered mail......you are all so dear to remember me this past 2 weeks!]

I received a wonderful birthday gift book from my daughter and her family, "Living the Creative Life" (I'm not sure she should encourage that!!!LOL). I scanned a page from the works byViolette, where she is journaling about the pumpkin....just what I was doing at Mom's, (journaling about the pumpkin I had set up outside her house and what symbolism I was finding in it)... in a small moleskine. [I left my journal there to pick up again on my next visit so I can't scan and share right now. :-( ......maybe later!]

The mail also contained some professional photos from my son's wedding...I may show some of those soon.

I'm enjoying a cup of hot herb tea now, as it is chilly. I may switch to wine before the eveing is over!

6 comments:

gma said...

So glad you got that book! Do you ever visit Violettes site? She is awesome!!! Funny I have syncronicity with her blog alot of times.Think she is in tune with us. Enjoy your weekend at home.
Say "hi" to Mr. Pear.
:-)

Julie said...

Lila,

Lila,

Is that the book by Mary Engelbreit or another one?

I just made my famous French bistro potatoes and stuck them in the oven. I'm having a cocktail now and will have wine with dinner. A lovely dinner awaits (Dan is making HIS famous spicy chicken.)

Have a nice evening.

Julie

Dave said...

Hi and thanks for visiting my blog. Yet another blogger from Little Rock. Look forward to seeing your pictures too.

Lila Rostenberg said...

Sorry about the confusion Julie! It is not Mary Engelbreit...but Rice Freeman-Zachery. I just edited the post ad andded that!

Annie said...

It's oh-so-good to gt home, isn't it, Lila.

Mary Timme said...

Gifts and a full mail box! A cup of tea and a glass of wine, what could be a better welcome home! Not much, I'm thinking!

Related Posts with Thumbnails