bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Being open to someone else's life...(pain and joy!)






this is my daughter's friend Kim who has ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease). (Kim was diagnosed not long after the birth of her son, Luke), Jin is her husband. They were high school sweethearts.


Kim sent this note re: a fund raising video for ALS

Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2007 8:14 PM

I’d like to tell you about a video you can view on-line. It’s really well done, and each time the video is viewed, a donation is made to help find a cure for ALS. Please pass it on!
http://www.whatkindofworlddoyouwant.com/videos/view/id/382360


Your prayers and encouragement mean so much to us. The support you’ve given has been amazing!

Love,

Kim



Again,this is the link to the video...each time it is viewed, money is earned for research for a cure for ALS!


Five for Fighting

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for Kim. My prayers and thoughts will hold her. My friend Shelley has ALS. She found out after the birth of her daughter. She has survived it for 11 years. Maybe Kim would like to talk to Shelley?

Tammy Brierly said...

The video was inspiring and I will also blog it. Thank you!

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

I am going to see it. Count on me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails