bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, September 23, 2007

(Photo of Mr. and Mrs. Pear at our son's wedding last month)


Two good things happened this weekend. First, Mr. Pear drove down to help me with yard work at Mom's....we raked leaves and trimmed bushes. And we enjoyed watching the Arkansas-Kentucky football game on TV. (He watched more than I did, I was hand- quilting on a "St. Bridgid's Cross" ,quilted wall hanging...while the score went from "fine" to "really bad" for us (Arkansas)....so much for college football (I'm so glad I didn't have to drive up and attend the game in person...!!!!)
The other good thing is that M&M's now have a DARK
chocolate, peanut candy. Coupons are in local papers
today, and Walgreens has a special, 2/$3.00. I got the last 2 bags
on the shelf! this has to qualify as health food....right?

7 comments:

Janet said...

Sorry about your team but I agree that dark chocolate qualifyies as health food....it's good for your heart!

PS - Mr Pear is quite handsome!

Julie said...

I LOVE dark chocolate, and since most of my friends don't, I get the dark chocolates most of the time. Will definitely look for these.

Glad you had some help with the yard. You are probably working HARDER now that you are not "working".

Hugs,

Julie

Sue Seibert said...

Love the photo of you 2 at the wedding! Sounds like, even with the leaves, you had a great weekend.

Annie Jeffries said...

Mucsh happiness on the marriage of your son. Made me think of my son and his wedding in June. Such happy times these are.

Annie Jeffries said...

p.s. peanut M&Ms are my favorite and now they come in DARK chocolate??? I'm DOOMED. **sigh**

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

Your husband is VERY handsome ;-)

Lila Rostenberg said...

Thank-you Carmen...he has always been my "hunk". I'm lucky!

Related Posts with Thumbnails