bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, September 18, 2007


My friend Macrina sent me an e-mail yesterday with a wonderful poem. It makes me realize how I have grown wiser with age and experience (I hope!)

I especially love the line, "My book is an open life." I hope I am learning to be more "open" and compassionate and less controlling!

Photo taken in the backyard this morning....by me!

BTW, more looking back a few years, I have just posted a "collage in process" called "The Last Time I Saw Paris" on my, Arty Collages and Dolls blog.

8 comments:

gma said...

Thanks so much for introducing us to Macrina. I love her blog and windows. The picture you took of the feather is beautiful...such a joy finding feathers. Lila, I think you are compassionate, so blessed to have gotten to meet you!!!
Off to visit your other blogs!
:-)

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

Great picture! And I am glad too about you introducing us to your friend. She writes beautiful.
Too many feathers in my house with all of my birds (about 50) lots of cleaning, LOL.

Julie said...

#1: The poem. I am going to copy it for myself. I love the line about playing in my poetry puddles and trying to amuse God.

#2: I really like the feather photo.

and

#3: I love your collage, especially your choice of colors and the way you lead our eyes from the bottom left of the picture to the top right.

Julie

Carole Burant said...

That truly is a beautiful poem...the line "my book is an open life" really caught my attention too!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!! xox

harmonyinline said...

great photo love the feather

Mary Timme said...

I like the rock very much. In my imagination it is from a cave where deep pools with under currents lived and was shoved up through the earth's crust at a pivitol momnent.

Annie Jeffries said...

Hi Lila, what a beautiful contrast of hard and soft. Love this.

Miss Robyn said...

what a delicious photo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails