bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, August 17, 2007



This is the art print which I gave to Gemma...it had come into my life at an artist's reception for Alice Lynn Greenwood. Alice's spiritual journey can be felt through viewing her art....for instance she has a pink rhinoserous in much of her work, its job is to help protect her boundaries....in another painting, "Dating Neptune", she is a mermaid....and one shows her exhausted by a riverbed and says something about needing to find a blackbird. This piece shows the blackbird with a broken heart in it's beak. In Celtic lore, the blackbird figures as a guide to the underworld.....

Immediately after finding this art, I was greeted by crows everywhere...and found out that they are my totem animal...I even heard them cawing softly at my son's wedding!


Gemma has the crow totem too so I know this was meant for her...at least for now!

1 comment:

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

What a wonderful opportunity to meet one another! It's always such a fabulous moment to finally meet a blogger friend in person! I loved the art you gave her. All 3 of you are beautiful in that photo!
XOXO

Related Posts with Thumbnails