bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, August 27, 2007


I'm on archaeological dig here at Mom's!
She has flown off to Wisconsin and I am tidying up her home. She has lived here for thirty years now and let's just say that for the last 20 or so she hasn't had to heart to throw much out!
So, I am sorting and discarding and finding many things from days gone by!
It is slow work, and I know there will be several trips to donate things she no longer needs. Of course this has stirred up my dust and mold allergies quite a bit!
So, to preserve my health and sanity(?), I will be taking breaks and dropping by some friendly blogs!
(Photos from Google photo images.....not mine!)

2 comments:

Mary Timme said...

I deplore mold and dust, but older people do tend to cling to things just from what you said, I think. What a sweet and understanding daughter you are. Breaks are good.

Julie said...

Uh oh - while the cat is away, Lila Mouse will play! Erm, work.

Julie

Related Posts with Thumbnails