bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, June 21, 2007






Mary Timme has posted about celebrating your potential accomplishments...."Fall in love with potential accomplishment".


My potential accomplishment for today is to sew this dress for granddaughter Lili's 8th birthday....and maybe even get the package ready to mail....of course, that means leaving the computer! so, I'll be back later.....


[I have made dresses for Lili for years...( and I often like to work in 2's...making just one is not enough sometimes) ..a few weeks before her 3rd birthday, we were talking on the phone and I told her that I was making her "Two new dresses!" She called out to her mom with delight, "Grandma Lila is making me tuna dresses!!!!"

...so I often put a label in the dress I make for her which says..."Tuna Dress for Lili"!]


The second scan is of the finished dress being twisted to establish the wrinkled, crinkled look of fashion....I am posting a photo of the finished dress.

4 comments:

Arty Lady's blog said...

Good luck making the tuna dresses! Are kids just so cute and innocent!

Laurie said...

What a pretty little dress, how I wish I could sew. I can hand sew, but that is about it. I am too intimidated by patterns!

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

The fabric is so pretty. Good luck!

Betty said...

That little dress turned out beautiful. I've always wanted to make a skirt with that method. thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm having fun checking out yours!

Related Posts with Thumbnails