bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, May 05, 2007




This is truly a wonderful morning in May!
I spent a couple of hours pulling weeds and puttering around our yard...I was enjoying the very pleasant company of 4 or 5 robins, scattered over our property...hopping around and cocking their little heads just so!

We have many song birds in the area...mockingbirds, cardinals, and my current delightful discovery, the little house wren! One has lived in a small bird house I have just under my eaves off the sunporch. What a singer! A small bird with a loud voice! Read more house wren stories and see a link to a video here!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I have little house wrens who scold me when I'm gardening and get too close to their nest. I had bought a decorative little bird house and hung it on a tree. They promptly move in and love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails