bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, April 28, 2007



Still the same!


?What more do you need to know????.....

Rod was in top form!

A wonderful entertainer....putting his heart into his performance and we loved it!

Go to the concert if his tour comes to a city near you! His music may not be all the cutting edge and critic pleasing, but his personality and the showmanship are captivating!

Personally, I love that gravelly voice and his accent!

Tonight's the Night....(some words from Rod...)
Stay away from my windowStay away from my back door tooDisconnect the telephone lineRelax baby and draw that blindKick off your shoes and sit right downLoosen off that pretty French gownLet me pour you a good long drinkOoh baby don't you hesitate causeTonights the night It's gonna be alrightCause I love you girlAin't nobody gonna stop us nowC'mon angel my hearts on fireDon't deny your man's desireYou'd be a fool to stop this tideSpread your wings and let me come inside Tonights the nightIt's gonna be alrightCause I love you girlAin't nobody gonna stop us nowDon't say a word my virgin childJust let your inhibitions run wildThe secret is about to unfoldUpstairs before the night's too oldTonights the nightIt's gonna be alrightCause I love you womanAin't nobody gonna stop us now

6 comments:

Julie said...

Lila,

So glad that Rod's concert was all that you hoped it would be! It seems a fitting end to a great vacation. I envied the wildflowers that you encounter in spring in the south!

gma said...

He has some great songs....back in the day....I must've listened to Wake Up Maggie a kazillion times.
Awesome that you got to hear/see him live!!!

Kelli said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the concert! The radio station I listen to plays lots of his music and I like it all!
Kelli

Kahshe Cottager said...

Lucky you!!! I enjoy his music too!

Annie said...

What a song for letting go.

A bird in the hand said...

I don't care what "critics" say. I loved him when I was in college and I love the way he's matured today.

Related Posts with Thumbnails