bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, April 16, 2007

More mail!!!

I found a package waiting when I got home from work on Saturday night! It was filled with a lovely notecard, papers for collage and altered art projects and 3, ATC's done by Janet! They are good examples of different techniques for ATC artworks. The stitchery one has a very different appeal and "feel" !

Now I am really inspired to get busy and try some more ATC's and 4x4's!

Thank-you, Janet!











We are posting old photos of ourselves...these are what I found, easily ( as they were sitting here in frames and easy to scan).

The photo of 4 children from the 1950's shows me as the oldest (bossy?) sister. One little sister and 2 younger brothers completed our bunch! I was very proud of my glasses which I thought made me look grown up like my mom and grandmother!

Below is a college photo from the late 1960's. By then, hating my glasses, I was so happy that contacts were invented! I was an art and math major ( my father was a mathmetics professor).



Perhaps, we are "supposed" to be posting photos from 20 years ago (mine are much older!)....that I can do after I go thorough some albums...have to run to work now....My last day before a vacation!!!







I must say, no matter how I plan and do this layout, the preview and published versions are always a surprise...!!!

Hoping Blogger keeps this in some kind of order!

5 comments:

gma said...

Great 4x4's from Janet. She's very good!! Love the old photos! I remember that flip up on one side hairstyle!Too cute.
:-)

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

What a lovely surprise from Janet, she's so sweet, generous and does such amazing art.

Love the photos Lila - those are definitely some grown up glasses. When I was little I wanted some and then when I really did need glasses....well I had the round wire rims thinking I looked hip! lol! You're lovely though, then AND now! Sharing the photos has shown me I have some organizing to do with mine.

WOOHOO for vacation!!! Watch for the UPS truck on Wednesday. :)

XOXO

Annie said...

You and your siblings made a lovely group. Next time you're all together, take another in the exact same formation, just for the fun of it.

Janet said...

I'm glad you like the ATCs.

You are such a pretty young woman in that photo and now you're a prettier grown up woman!

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

Wow! Yes the Atc's are super and your pictures you are sharing here of yourself are lovely, you are a beautiful woman in and out. Enjoy your magazines and your new book. If you would like some seashells from Florida, please let me know I would be happy to mail some for you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails