bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, April 12, 2007




It doesn't take much to make me happy!

















I've lost the will to resist....I'm out of control.....a friend offered me a box of magazines to go through.....this may lead to a delightful day of following my bliss, clipping and collecting images rather than doing anything "responsible" !

(Of course, I do have to clock in at my job at 6:00 p.m. this evening so that will probably "save" me!)
I also couldn't resist following my bliss regarding May Baskets! I signed up for a May Basket swap over at Artsy Mama !
My daughter was born on May 1st (30 years ago...yikes!) so I have a special reason to like May baskets...besides loving to learn about all ancient traditions.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Oh, I love going through magazines and clipping images. Lucky you to get a whole box of them! Have fun!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails