bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, April 06, 2007


Carmen of Strawberries and Champagne has tagged me as a "thinking" blog for this post on Easter customs.
Now that I have been tagged, I have to list 5 blogs that make me think....
there are many wonderful blogs to choose from. I tend to skim the surface and "read" only blogs with lots of illustrations... I am a visual learner...
5 that come to mind...(and all of these writers are also artists)

How participation works:If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.Optional: Display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote.

4 comments:

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

This was a well deserved tag Lila!!!
Hope you have a wonderful Easter!
XOXO

gma said...

Lila...Thank you so much for the links to these blogs....really very good ones!
Have a beautiful Easter.
xo

Julie said...

Lila, I just about fainted when I saw that you tagged my blog. I am honored. And to call me an artist - well goodness. I really am no artist compared to you and other talented bloggers. I've just started making collages to explore my creativity. Back to the tag. I'm no computer person but I'll see what I can do. I have no problem finding five blogs. It's the linking that will be a problem. Ha! And BTW the dogwood photo isn't mine, as dogwoods don't grow in Bismarck and nothing is flowering here right now. Best. Julie

Kahshe Cottager said...

I just popped over from Carmen's blog to say hello and congratulations on your Thinking Award. I am off now to explore your blog!

Happy Easter!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails