bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, March 05, 2007


Two recent ATC's remind me that even though life has its rough spots, joy and happiness prevail!
I did see the moon in its lovely, golden, just-risen state yesterday evening on the way home from Mass...as we crested a very tall hill coming east...the moon was huge, on the altered horizon caused by the the hill! ...this has always been always one of my favorite places to watch for the moon!
Thank all of you for your prayers for my daughter's family...I may still be leaving to be with them this week when my son-in-law comes home from the hospital! Off to work now!

9 comments:

Kelli said...

Your ATC's are so pretty!!

Janet said...

I'm just getting around to visit after being absent for several days. I'm so sorry to learn of your SIL's injury. I hope he's doing better and that his mending will be smooth and swift.

gma said...

Absolutely LOVE these!!!!

Leah said...

I'm holding your daughter and son-in-law in my thoughts and prayers.

i am so loving these pear images. they're gorgeous!

Mary Timme said...

The ATC's are really great! I love them.

Miss Robyn said...

oh these atc's are gorgeous - I will put your daughter and her family on my altar xoxo

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

I started this Sunday trying to do a collage, and next I am trying an ATC but for fun, yours are truely something, ART!!!

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

Your ATC's are amazing and fabulous - these 2 images should be in frames!

Sending healing wishes for your SIL!

XOXO

Anonymous said...

I love these ATC's...they have so much depth. I could look at them all day. Beautiful work.
andrea

Related Posts with Thumbnails