bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, March 11, 2007



Still dreaming of spring and loving the blue of the robin's egg...

My "Simple Sunday" post for today!
(photo from Google images file)

**********************************************
I'm not doing too poorly with the "FindingWater", considering that our time "changed" and we lost time/sleep this week. (If I weren't so sleepy, I would read Chapter 4....)

I have done morning pages a lot...not easy when that is about the only time I have to communicate with HH before he goes to work...so I try to do them after he leaves and before I am off and running myself!

I went to a flea market for my artist's date this week...but found it mostly depressing to be in with "old" stuff when the world is so lovely outside with "new" emerging. I did buy a large coffee mug made in Italy for Starbucks....to enable me to take a really big drink along when I step out to sit and "be"!

Then I visited a gallery where my paintings have been hanging...I need to take some new ones for them....so that is a good feeling...now to paint ( instead of blog?)

A test I found on Janet's blog....

(it says, Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence)


Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence
You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well.An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly.You are also good at remembering information and convicing someone of your point of view.A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary.
You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.

7 comments:

Mary Timme said...

I couldn't get the test to work, but will try later. In our study group we did a book on the 7 kinds of intelligences. It was fun and I was surprised at being quite kinetically intelligent. I'm always falling over stuff that isn't even there. Think theme to "Outer Limits"...

Lila Rostenberg said...

Don't feel bad...the link is messed up. Sorry...I'll try to repair it. (Don't know enough html!)

Kelli said...

What a beautiful picture of the robin's egg!! I love spring!
Kelli

Rosa said...

That is the most gorgeous of blues.

Lila Rostenberg said...

I think I'll be trying to sneak that blue into more of my paintings!

gma said...

One thing good about flea markets is that you can find some old stuff...alter it with art and make it new again.
:-)alter it

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Your blog is letting me comment! i aso excited I forgot what to say! Silly me! I'll rewrite another!

Related Posts with Thumbnails