bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, March 04, 2007


I was so looking forward to seeing the full moon this weekend....
It is so beautiful and ethereal....but of course sometimes a dark cloud may cross it.....


As seems to have happened to my daughter's family!
Her husband, who is an aircraft mechanic...working with his expertise and his hands for years....was injured Saturday morning.
the bones in his wrist were crushed, and he is now facing
lots of "down-time" and a bit of an unknown future.
As he heals, he will be at home, but unable to drive or be of as much "help" as he usually is....an interesting change of pace to say the least, in a young marriage.
Because they do not live close by, these times really make me miss my children...and I'm having to decide whether to rush in and "help"...or just leave my plans, to visit after Easter, as they were...?
Right now, I'm feeling like they will grow by handling this together....even though my daughter suffers from cronic fatique syndrome, and is just now learning how to take care of her own health and pain!
So, I'll probably stick to my plan to visit them at home in Atlanta, next month!

6 comments:

Mary Timme said...

I gasped when I read your blog. This will be one of the "hard Times" they will remember. I pray they get through it and grow and become even better.

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear of your son-in-laws injury. Hope they get through this without to much trouble. I will keep them in my thoughts.

Kelli said...

I'm sorry to hear about his injury! May this be a time for them to grow together and learn to help each other! I will pray his wrist heals quickly!
Kelli

lizzzzzzzy said...

Every shadow is followed by sunshine, I know one little girl who will be thrilled to see Grandma Lila! Praying for Mr. B and Mrs L. I hope the stress is not overwhelming to our delightful Mrs. Laura. lIzzzzy

Laurie said...

Sorry to hear about your son-in-laws wrist injury. I am sure they will get through this. Saying prayers for both of them.

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

I'm so sorry to read this. I am sure your visit will be a welcome one whenever you go!
XOXO

Related Posts with Thumbnails