bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, February 07, 2007



This is the watercolor I am working on....I started it yesterday....a little more detail and it will be finished.

I will donate it to a silent auction at an anniversay ball to raise funds for one of our local art centers.

(I painted this from a digital photo my husband took of a beautiful bouquet we once received!)


It feels good to be painting again! Today I may set up a still life with a couple of red pears....seems I am still
loving all shades of pinks ("rose" in French), and red this time of year!

6 comments:

gma said...

Lila,
Your work is stunning. Love this painting. You are so talented. Have a lovely day!

Lila Rostenberg said...

Thank-you Gemma...yes, painting truly is my "bliss". I just love to see the paint flow onto the paper!

Tammy said...

This is just lovely! Stargazer lilies are one of my favorite flowers and you've captured them beautifully!!

Rowan said...

This is a lovely painting Lila, you have really caught the beauty of the flowers. It was nice to see you at my blog the other day.

Anonymous said...

Lila love them all. But the lilies are spectacular.

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

I love this color combination. Gorgeous. I could decorate a whole room in these colors!

Related Posts with Thumbnails