bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, February 15, 2007


This is my first time to do a MEME...so I chose a small/short one....

Four places I've lived besides where you live now:
1.Felt, OK.
2.Denver,CO
3.Eldorado, Kansas
4.Little Rock, AR

Four places I would like to live:
1. Flagstaff, AZ
2. Nantucket
3. Yorkshire
4. Paris

Four movies I'd watch again and again:
1. Anything with Gregory Peck
2. Out of Africa
3. Doctor Zhivago
4. Il Postino

Four TV shows I liked to watch years ago:
1. Annie Oakley
2. All Creatures Great and Small
3.Hallmark Hall of Fame
4. Masterpiece Theater

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Thai spring rolls
2. Brownies
3. Mashed potatoes
4. Curry

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. Floating the Buffalo River (nearby here in Arkansas)
2. In a tea shop
3. The Louvre
4. The Atlantic seashore

6 comments:

Daisy Lupin said...

Love your small meme, I see you lived in Little Rock, did you know Bill and Hillary lol! Better not joke you could have done its only a small place isn't it.
I love Larkrise to Candleford, it is another of my favourite books, I have a lovely illustrated copy of it. They also published some tiny children's books beautifully illustrated with a little tale in each, one was about a wardrobe. Do you know she published a book about her later life too? Also someone made a stage play of the book and you can buy a cd of the music from it.

Lila Rostenberg said...

We knew Bill Clinton a little...he has never met a stranger, you know. And Little Rock is a smallish town...
I think it is marvelous that you live in an English village and are helping to preserve it's history!

gma said...

Lila...Now you've given me additions to my reading list...Still havn't read
Mists of Avalon
it was checked out of the library last week. Will check for these also. I just finished one called Wild Roses by Barbara Hazard....about a widow from Cornwall.
:-)

Annie said...

Hi Lila,

It's nice to meet you. Thanks for coming to visit me today.

Where in NW Arkansas do you live? I'm going to guess Eureka Springs because I think you are an artist. But of course artists live everywhere, don't they.

Come again.

lizzzzzzzy said...

Okay I don't know what a MEME is...but I thought I would share.
four places I have lived...
Denver, Colorado Springs, Little Rock, and much travel US travel
four movies...
Amele Rear Window To Kill a Mockingbird and Man on Fire
Four TV shows'
I love Lucy. and other stuff.
food
good fruit, peach pear, blueberry..
anything Lila makes, or our friend Gayle.
Crepes
Creame Brulle sp
Places I want to be
Curled up in bed during a snow storm or rain storm
Fly fishing
On the water anywhere
With husband (travels US) or kids.
Lizzzzzzzzzzzzy

Janet said...

Great meme....loved your answers and many of them would be ones I could have chosen, too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails