bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, February 23, 2007


Let the beauty you love be what you do.......Rumi

In further search of support and direction for growing as an artist, I have joined the Finding Water group. A 12-week exercise based on the book about perseverance by Julia Cameron.

I'll have to start the morning pages again. Artist dates, I am good at....going for walks (alone) will be a challenge.

Five beautiful things from today: 1) Shadow , our black cat 2) the roses on the table 3) the almost half-full new moon with clouds passing in front of it 4) the soft pink sky when I left work this evening 5) watercolor paint on paper.

6 comments:

Janet said...

I like the Rumi quote....I thought about joining the Finding Water group but just wasn't sure of my time. I do morning pages and artist dates already and when the weather is nice I like to walk. And I do a gratitude journal so maybe I'm doing some of the same things.

Jessie said...

i've added your name to the blogroll! :)
and i love your list of beautiful things. especially #4.

gma said...

Lila...this is great. So happy you are in this Reading Group!!!

claireylove said...

I have a passion for pink skies too ~ good luck with your journey :-)

Miss Robyn said...

I am going to start artists way this week sometime. I just have to get to the bookshop to buy it..can't start finding water as it isn't available here in Aus. yet

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

So happy for you that you joined the group. I bought the book but didn't join the group it had already started and I haven't even begun. I plan to read and take from it what will work for me and hopefully gain some insight along the way.
XOXO

Related Posts with Thumbnails