bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, February 26, 2007



I don't want to rush the seasons...winter still holds it's charms (a warm cup of tea by the fire for one!).....


Even so, I find that playing with old brass stencils which my friend Lizzzzzy found in a flea market has led to the creation of this word...

And the tiny antique card, which came from Arm and Hammer Baking Soda years ago is also a harbinger of the coming season! ( Though in Arkansas, I think the robins never really leave!)

Its off to work for me today...working mentally on collages of SPRING!

7 comments:

Annie said...

You are right, Lila. I am in Fayetteville today. That black and white photo makes it look colder than it is.

I don't think you need to be reminded to play either - but you could write PLAY or variations on that theme on your wall.

Unknown said...

Hi Lila,
This is a reaction to this whole blog, not to just one post. It is so pleasant to read your posts. You come across as a happy and content person. I like the passion that you have for all things visual. I'm off now to poke through your other blogs.
Caroline

Daisy Lupin said...

I think we are all beginning to feel 'Spring Fever', my garden keeps calling me, even though I know it is too early yet to do much in it. The rooks in the rookery are busy building their nests and snowdrops are out everywhere.

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

Oh I am longing for Spring!!

Love the stencils and of course the Robin!

XOXO

Janet said...

So many people are writing about having spring fever so you're not alone. I love the little bird card. How sweet.

Anonymous said...

I am ready for Spring to get here and stay.

Endment said...

I am discovering that "Spring Fever" is very contageous and is showing up on many blogs this week:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails