bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, February 28, 2007






FROM THE WALK....things we (art dolly "Penny the Playful"...see previou post...and myself) saw in my "funky" hometown.

A native stone house with stained glass windows, a pussy willow, a daffodil which would harldy stand still for the photo, as the wind was blowing quite hard! and a large cloth-draped headless angel armature!(we saw lots of other cool stuff too...only room for the better photos!)
The walk we took was around a quiet mountain top retreat center in my town...we still have "old" hippies and a lot left over from the 1970's! I just love it here!

7 comments:

gma said...

Gorgeous pix. Your town sounds interesting.
Love all the blues.

Ang said...

I love the photo of the solitary daffodil.
Thank you for posting on my blog x

Miss Robyn said...

I would love it there too and I would kill for that angel in my garden ...I must tell my dear, loving, gorgeous husband about it....oh honey .....

Lisa Oceandreamer Swifka said...

Now that sounds like my kind of town. Love the photos Lila, so glad you and Penny enjoyed your walk!
XOXO

Annie Jeffries said...

I think I would fit in to your town very well. Lucky blessing for you to live in such an interesting place.

lizzzzzzzy said...

This is an example of why I love living here, besides the fact you live here too. Lizzzzzzzzzzy

Laurie said...

Thank for sharing all the photos, it so nice to see daffodils, they are such a happy little flower.

Related Posts with Thumbnails